in the post now I'm trying to edit untu for inspection, demolition and other others1. component
2. release of components
* DISCONNECT CABLE FROM NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
* V-BELT OFF NO. 1 (COLER COMPRESSOR TO CRANKSHAFT pulley) Loosen adjusting bolt locking bolts A and B, and loose V belt (cooler compressor to crankshaft pulley) Avg. 1.
* OFF FAN AND GENERATOR V BELT (alternator)
* V BELT OFF PUMP Vane
Loosen 3 bolts and loose V belt vane pump
* OFF OIL LEVEL GAUGE SUB-assembl
Disconnect the oil level gauge sub-assembly of the oil level gauge guide.
* OFF OIL LEVEL GAUGE GUIDE
a. Remove the bolts
b. Pull out the oil level gauge guide from the oil pump.
c. Remove the O-ring from the oil level gauge guide.
* Puli OFF WATER PUMPUse SST, hold the crankshaft pulley and crankshaft pulley bolt loose.
* SHUT OFF OR TIMING BELT TIMING CHAIN SUB-ASSEMBLY
a.. Disconnect the magnetic clutch connector (with air conditioning)
b. Remove the oil pressure switch connector.
c Remove the 3 wire harness clamp.
e. Pass the cable machine like the position shown in the picture, then unplug the machine from the timing belt cover.
f. Remove the six bolts and timing chain or belt cover sub-assembly.
* OFF FLANGE CRANKSHAFT TIMING BELT pulley
Remove the crankshaft timing belt pulley flange of the crankshaft.
* Idler BELT TIMING OFF SUB-ASSEMBLY NO. A
a. Set cylinder 1 to TDC / compression.
1.a. For while the crankshaft pulley bolt on the crankshaft.
2.a. Rotate the crankshaft clockwise and align timing mark on camshaft sprocket and bearing cap No.. A camshaft.
3.a. Check that timing mark on the crankshaft timing pulley and oil pump have been straight.
4.a. Remove the bolts and timing belt idler No. of sub-assembly. 1.
* OFF TIMING BELT
Remove the timing belt from the crankshaft timing pulley and camshaft sprocket.edit yes it has been used as an extension of my article may later examination materials and installation .....
for timing belt replacement is almost the same process all vehicles, which distinguishes it is the position of the component parts on the car